Smartphones Pub Payments
Why is search engine marketing (such as Google search) so important?
Adelaide hotel websites have come a long way since Boylen Bridgehead first because involved with the AHA some 17 years ago.
Competition is now fierce. Many hotels are undertaking redesigns to stay ahead - and the ability to make your own changes has become critical.
Boylen Bridgehead has developed more than 40 hotel websites for South Australians hoteliers. These range from country pubs to "hot" metro outlets.
Our work has included:
- uploading time saving tasks (such as lunch pre-order forms that once had to be faxed or emailed out)
- designed photo galleries that are easily updated after a busy weekend has passed
- put in place online ordering systems for a leading South Australian bottle shop
- provided a method where hotels can update menus - and keep the old menus for future reference (or to upload the 'old' menu when the seasons change
- organised professional photography - first impression count.
As publisher of Hotel SA for the AHA(SA), we have come to know hotels and their business challenges.
Call Tim Boylen on (08) 8233 9433 for an obligation-free chat about your needs. Or email email@example.com
"Just thought I’d let you know... the new sa hotels website looks superb. Well done! "
(Former) Manager – National Accommodation Division
Australian Hotels Association (AHA)